7 Things To Keep In Mind Before Selecting A Property In Bangalore
- Legal aspects: Before settling down on a property, make sure that the project is approved by RERA and the government of Karnataka. Talk to the developer to make sure that they don’t deviate from the original plan and that they provide all necessary government-approved documents including clearance and occupation certificate.
- Reputation of the builder: This research will give you a crystal-clear idea about when you will get possession of the property, the quality of construction, type of amenities on offer and overall price appreciation chances. Scour for reviews on the web, read about the history of the developer and extract every possible info. Builders like Godrej, Salarpuria and Shapoorji are known for their timely delivery and quality of construction.
3. Project location: Look for convenience, transport facilities, access to employment hubs, social infrastructure and property price trends of the location you have rooting for in Bangalore. A property near to the metro will help you bypass the traffic while going to the office.
4. Apartment area: While reading the property brochure, make sure that you read these area terms carefully. a)Carpet area: This refers to the actual area of your apartment. b)Built-up area: This means the total area occupied by your carpet area and the walls combined. c)Super Built-up area: The sum of carpet area, built-up area and area of the apartment complex.
5. Budget: This entails not just the market price of the property that is paid to the builder but a number of add-ons that come with it. a)Parking space charges b)Service tax c)Stamp duty d)Registration charges e)Home loan processing fees f)Electrification charges g)Floor rise charges h)Water and gas supply charges i)Club membership charges
6. Amenities: Apartments come with a host of amenities. Make sure you select an apartment with amenities that you will actually use. There are builders who raise the actual price of apartments by dishing out facilities that will not come of any benefit for you.
7. Price appreciation: Looking at the positioning of the project and the type of structure offered, you can forge an idea about its appreciation in the future. People in Bangalore prefer apartments on higher floors as they not only offer spectacular views but also are less affected by pollution from the city below.